Federal Financial Aid
- The U.S. Department of Education Includes news, updates, and information regarding federal financial aid programs.
- FAFSA on the Web Online access to the Fee Application for Federal Student Aid.
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program Specific information about the Direct Loan Program.
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note Students who borrow through the Federal Direct Loan Program (Subsidized, Unsubsidized, and/or Plus) are required to sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN). The MPN is mailed to your permanent address, but you can go online to complete it. UGA receives acknowledgement of the signed MPN within 3-5 business days. We then process your loan, apply it to your student account balance, and disburse any remaining funds to you.
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Entrance/Exit Counseling Complete your required entrance and exit counseling here.
State Financial Aid
- Georgia Student Finance Commission This site provides information on the Georgia HOPE Scholarships and other grants and scholarships administered by the Georgia Student Finance Commission.
Loan Servicing & Consolidation
- Borrower Account Information This site enables borrowers to access current loan information. By entering identifying data, the borrower can see their last loan payment, next payment due date, current balance, and loan status, whether in repayment, default or deferment.
- Monthly Repayment Calculator This tool lets the borrower compare the initial monthly payment amounts borrowers would make under the four Direct Loan Repayment Plans.
- Federal Direct Loan Consolidation Program