Other Useful Websites
Office of International Education (OIE)
The International Faculty Scholar and Student Services area of the Office of International Education assists international scholars and students with immigration matters, financial concerns, health insurance, and related administrative details of international exchange. Immigration advice and assistance is provided to UGA international participants who are in F, J, or H-1 non-immigrant status in the United States.
International Student Life Office (ISL)
The ISL Office provides the services listed below to the UGA international student population as well as the UGA community as a whole:
- New student orientation (Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Student organization advising
- Housing support (off-campus)
- Social and cultural opportunities to meet other students within the UGA community
- Student lounge located in 210 Memorial Hall
- Tax workshops for international students
- Cross-cultural adjustment counseling
- Student advising
- Listserv for international students
Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
Information for Forms and Publications in regard to your tax liability for any US sourced income.
US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
The USCIS is responsible for the administration of immigration and naturalization adjudication functions and establishing immigration services policies and priorities.