Change of Employee's Address in the Payroll/Personnel System

Individual users may now change their home addresses and phone numbers at any time, using the Self Service website:

Home address changes made on the Self Service site will immediately update the UGA payroll/personnel database.

Employees who aren't able to use the Self Service website should send an email to the Payroll Department to request an address change.

If additional information is needed, please contact the Payroll Department at 706-542-3431.