Visa/Passport Fees 

When travel required by an employer necessitates the use of a passport and/or visa, and the employee does not currently posses such a valid document(s), the related visa/passport fee is eligible for reimbursement when documented by receipt and approved by the unit head. The reimbursement request should be submitted with a travel expense statement and should reference the applicable travel authority number.