University of Georgia has partnered with Flywire for international payments. Payments may be made via wire transfer or other international payment options through Flywire's International Payment Portal.
The portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment online
- Choose payment options from your home country
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire's Best Price Guarantee
How Long Does It Take for Funds to Arrive?
The time for your payment to reach UGA will vary depending on the country and payment method that you select. Estimated dates of arrival are available in your student dashboard on Flywire’s website. Confirmation emails are sent by Flywire throughout the payment process. Please allow UGA up to 48 hours to post your payment to your student account upon delivery by Flywire.
How to Make an International Payment to UGA:
- Go to Flywire's International Payment Portal to begin your payment.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
- Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment method.
- Track your payment online from start to finish with your Flywire Dashboard and access to Flywire's multilingual Customer Support Team.
Please Note: If funds in excess of your student account balance are sent to UGA, the excess amount may only be returned to the originator. Funds sent through Flywire may be assessed a fee to process any returns.
24/7 Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions