Customer Service Statement
The university community depends on Directory Assistance for fast, accurate, and courteous communication. First impressions are important and we realize that Directory Assistance often provides callers with a first "glimpse" of the customer service offered by our institution as a whole. We are committed to making every caller feel like a welcome guest and work to ensure that the information we provide is accurate and up to date. Call Directory Assistance and see for yourself that customer service is our top priority. Your source for department, student, faculty and staff phone listings.
Toll Free: 1-866-GA-DAWGS
Phone Directory Assistant
- To request an update for your department number listing, a change in the department name, or to add a new department name and number, please use the Directory Assistance Departmental Listing Form from the forms website. Email completed form to email@example.com.
- Faculty, Staff, and Student information is updated on a weekly basis from the Personnel and Student database systems.
Directory Assistance Service operating hours are from:
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Except during official University Holidays and during inclement weather if the University is officially closed. The directory is updated on a continuing basis during the year.
For other telephone service, visit Telephone Services.
- If you are calling outside of those hours or if you want to submit a question via email or online:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch with you within one business day. We look forward to assisting you.
- UGA students, faculty, and staff may complete an online inquiry. (Please note: this functionality is behind UGA security and requires you to be connected to VPN 1. Sign into VPN 1 using Arch pass Duo).